Sun rise at Bahrain, the thoughts of Easter and the suffering brothers and sisters

Yes, I know that sunrise at Bahrain do not have anything to do with Kerala. Since today I am traveling back to Kerala, this sunrise is a prelude to the interesting things awaiting me at Kerala during this Easter season. During the last couple of years we attended the Easter ceremonies at the infant Jesus church, close to the kochi high court. We prefer to go for the English services as they are shorter and up to the point. Last year the decorations were really superb and hope to see something better this time as well. Easter is the time when the dining table will be rich with Kerala goodies like duck roast, pork, chicken and of course the inevitable fish...and these come in different flavours. Then the thought of thousands on the verge of death due to starvation will definitely degrade the taste of these dishes this year, yet I do not know how I can help my brothers who are starving to death in faraway lands. If anyone of you have done something to help these suffering brothers and sisters, please share the details with me. I want to make a difference to someone's life this Easter.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bahrain

Comments