Authentic cold chocolate at Cocoacraft - the chocolate factory

f the yardstick of quality is measured in repeated visits by the customer, then the Cocoacraft chocolate factory tops the list for authentic chocolate products in Ernakulam. I am a frequent visitor to this place, ever since I accompanied my daughter to this place a couple of years back. Owned by Commander Kuruvilla, who successfully transformed  his passionate hobby of chocolate making into a successful business. We visited this place again today, and as usual I ordered my favorite cold chocolate along with some cookies.  Apart from the chocolate products, I love the ambiance of the place, and the enthusiasm of Mr.Kuruvilla. Every time I meet him, I learn something about chocolates and chocolate making. Superb. Love to go there again.

Here are some photographs of our visit.





Comments

shiva said…
Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on
Alappuzha - a popular backwater destination in Kerala | Kerala Tourism